Monday, May 25, 2009

Spring is fun with babies

So I am going to get caught up again with pictures.

Sabine's first Easter was fun. She got a basket from Grandma Willits, but I am pretty sure her favorite part was the yellow paper grass. And Matt and I got to eat all the candy, I can't imagine she will allow that next year. Then on Easter morning she got a basket full of binkies, she had eight binkies. It was pretty funny to watch, she would try one out then another one. At one point she had one in her mouth and holding three in her hands. The best part was that Matt and I got to go on an Easter Hunt to find all the binkies to go into the Basket, they were in every room, and corner.


On April 25th Sabine learned how to Stand with the help on a chair.




On Sunday April 26th we went to my Aunt Katheen and Gren Clark's Homecoming from their Mission in Denmark. Grandma Gubler got to see her Great Grand babies again. And Sabine got to dance with Aunt Kathleen. It was really nice to hear all the stories and see everyone.





Sorry I forgot that you cant turn the camera when you are taking video.

Then we went to Arizona to work for a couple of days at the end of April. And after that we decided to just swing over to see Kristen in California, it was only kind of out of the way.
We went to the park and had a BBQ, and Sabine and Kaleb got to swing.



Sabine and Kaleb acknowledged each others presence on this trip, unlike last time. But it was mostly trying to poke each others eyes out and stealing toys. Mean Sabine.


On May 4th we went to the Japanese Gardens in Van Nuys. They were very pretty and the babies seems to find them very peaceful because they slept right through them.




The next day we went to the Le Brea Tar Pits. It was interesting. And the Museum was free on the first Tuesday of the month.


It was a fun, but short trip to California. We wish we could have stayed longer but it was fun to see the Steven's family again. Kaleb and Sabine are getting so big and cute.



Back in Utah I had my first real Mother's Day. We went up to Red Butte Gardens for a walk, all the Lilacs were out, the tulips and daffodils were starting to fade, but it was a gorgeous day.



I love being a Mother.

No comments: