Tuesday, July 14, 2009

June and now July, where does the time go?

So since Emily says she check my blog every day and I haven't written anything in over a month I will for her sake get some done. June was busy busy, from what I can remember. I think that I had to get caught up at work after all the slacking in May.

We got the yard mostly done, and now it has been stalled in that place for a few weeks, I think that for me it had to be a go go go and then it is finished and I can move onto the next thing. But with that yard as soon as it got in place, it started raining and raining and then was hot in between it seems to have stalled the project and I move onto other things or I just haven't really wanted to get back to it. Besides it is functional and better than it has ever been. But I am really just need to get out and complete the thing.

Well here are the pictures at least. The before shot comes from our Easter egg hunt, notice weedy grass and the pile of brinks, and the chain link fence with a fish bowl view from the ally way. The grass actually looks OK in this shot, but believe me once it would warm up it would be dandelions to your knees and no grass living.

The mid shot comes after Matt and I laid the Brick patio by the shed, and the fast working illegal immigrants had dug up all the weeds and leveled the yard and installed the sprinklers and lovely fence.

The mostly finished Backyard. with my peach tree, and grass, and garden growing happily.

It looks pretty good to me, and seems to serve its function, the baby can play on the grass.

No comments: