Sunday, August 16, 2009

What I did this summer

The hot days of August are here, School is starting, and soon it will be fall. So, I suppose I should get a jump on the "What we did this summer" essay. Maybe more pictures than essay.



June, 27, 2009
Sabine loves the water, baths or the kiddie pool she is happy and playing with the cousins just makes it that much more fun.


July 3, 2009
Yogurt Art



July 3rd and 4th
Riverton and Sandy Parades
We gave away over 2000 T-Shirts.

Bean goes Camping for the first time, Bryce Canyon July 9-12, 2009


Matt put on some extra weight, about 17 pounds...



Tents are like padded rooms...



July 13, 2009
Ra Ra Riot, Andrew Bird, and Death Cab for Cutie


July 15, 2009
Red Butte Gardens


Run away little duck, she is coming.

Red Butte Gardens with Michelle, Nile, Lucas, Hanna, Zoe, and Jasmine



July 18-19, 2009
Denver Colorado, Mile High Music Festival
On July 18th we saw:
The Band of Heathens, Gomez, Ani Difranco, Paolo Nutini, the Greyboy Allstars, Ben Harper
On July 19th we saw:
Jerry Joseph, Jet, Mat Kearney, John Butler, Devotchka, Thievery Corp, Gov't Mule, The Fray, Wide Spread Panic.

It was a long couple of days but Sabine did really good, She loves being where there are lots of people to look at. And we couldn't pass up a line up like this.



July 24-26, 2009
Bradley Family Reunion in the Tetons.
Sabine like to lick the dirt off rocks, yum. Emmy wants nothing to do with it.


July 27, 2009
Sabine's Pre-Birthday Party and her cool new wheels form Grandma and Grandpa Willits.



July 28, 2008 to July 28, 2009
1 YEAR


Sabine and Sammy Birthday Queen and King.

I can believe it has been a year.


August 15, 2009
Nile's Ninth Birthday Party

And this pictures really sums up the whole summer. Just playing with the Baby.



1 comment:

Stevens Family said...

I sure miss out on a lot of fun being 10 hours away. Maybe I need to invest in my own airplane - and someone to fly it :-) I need to get pictures from your stash - there are a lot of cute ones! Hope we see you again soon (I promise some day we'll visit you instead of the other way around)